prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hey, everyone!
I would love it if any of you would be willing to pray for my grandmother, who, along with many other health problems, was recently diagnosed with diabetes.
I pray that she knows that she is loved, that she may have strength and peace, and that me and my family can come together to care for her.
Thank you, and praying for all of you ❤️
I'll be praying!

My grandma has had diabetes for many years and she's doing well.

I’ve got two praise reports tonight.
#1 The car is almost fixed after the wreck we had in December. Everurging was fixed except for one headlight which they didn’t connect properly so we have to take it back to get that fixed. But in the grand scheme of things it’s not that big a deal.

#2 Big life decisions. I’ve still got a lot a decisions to make and probably a less solid plan than I started with but I’ve got a lot more peace about them and that’s all I need for now. Ive got something something that’s beginning to look like the barebones of a plan. As for the relationships I was also struggling with a few have sorted themselves out peacefully for the most part. There’s progress to be made there but we’re headed in the right direction. As for others im being forced to accept that I can’t help someone who won’t acknowledge they have a problem and part of my long term plan will involve distancing myself from them for the sake of sanity.

My favorite poem. I have a ring that I wear daily with footprints on the outside and in the inside is engraved, "it was then that I carried you"

Attachments

• 71E7z7tq6iL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71E7z7tq6iL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom