prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

No notifications from this thread... finally searched it out and see I've missed pages of stuff. 😳

Happy to hear it, Jade. Any idea how your dog got out? When I was a kid we had an entire dog that used to get out on the regular, always gave me terrible grief but he always came home after cavorting around town a few days. I spay and neuter now but that was the dark ages. God always has a listening ear and you can tell Him anything. ❤
Wait a sec. What else could've gotten out, half a dog?

:lau Joking, Blue!
I was actually wondering this myself but in all seriousness. 😅 I was trying to figure out of it's a typo or if it's a real thing I'm not familiar with. :gig

He’s an outdoor dog who takes care of the animals. He’s lived outdoors at my house for 9 years and he’s never disappeared. Some of our neighbors who are just moving in are not great people so we’re afraid they did something with him. We live in a neighborhood where everyone is friends with everyone so him being gone has everyone searching, and it’s not looking good that nobody’s found him. I pray he’s alive.
I'll be praying!

Hey guys, I know I posted on this thread a while back. I was wondering if you could please pray for my mom, she is having a knee replacement today. Thanks! :)
I'll be praying!

My dad just called from the hospital and he says that my mom is out of surgery and in recovery. The doctor said that everything went according to plan during the surgery and that he thinks the “new knee” will give her a lot of additional function (He thought her old knee looked really bad). Praise the Lord! :weeThanks everyone for the prayers.
So glad!!

Keep praying. I lost a dog once that was missing for six months before we got him back. Long story short, another person had him during that time, but the dog made it clear to whom he belonged. He kept trying to get back to us and ending up in the local shelter. The cost to claim him doubled each time and finally his new "owner" couldn't afford the fee any more. We had his description posted along with our phone number, so they called us. Don't despair, keep praying and keep checking your local shelters.
Six months?! :th

Lol you're welcome. "Entire" means not neutered. Glad you got a giggle out of it. 😉
Oooohhhh okay that makes sense.

Would appreciate prayers tonight, BTR is under two tornado watches and a heightened risk of severe weather. Weather anxiety is no fun 😣
I'll be praying!

I believe God is answering our prayers for Ukraine. Yes, I know terrible things are happening and it makes me cry every time I watch the news. But I also hear reports that Ukraine is holding its own against the Russian invaders, that the citizen soldiers are keeping Russia from gaining ground, and so forth. Besides that, my heart is warmed by stories of Polish and other volunteers helping the 3 million refugees flooding its borders, and people all over the world sending money and helping in so many ways. Even Russians who know what's going on are sympathetic to Ukrainians and totally opposed to what's going on, though of course they have to be careful about saying so. Pray, my friends, keep praying! ❤🙏
Yay, how awesome!!

In case anyone wants a little encouragement about the power of prayer, I'll leave this podcast link: https://setapartgirl.com/168-history-shaping-prayer/ I found it quite encouraging myself. ❤️
So true! There are amazing stories of God's intervention in WWII and the Civil War. Sometimes weather helped turn the tide with fog ddelaying battles or disorienting armies for example. There was an incident in the Civil War in which it appeared hopeless for one side* when suddenly the other side dropped their weapons and fled the field in terror. Nobody ever knew why, but the fleeing soldiers later said it appeared to them that the other side seemed to be winning decidedly. I'm sorry but I don't have an internet source for this.

*I do know which side was which in this event, but it doesn't matter to the point of this story. No matter what we see in this world, God is in charge. But our prayers really do have a impact, I believe, and can help save lives and hasten victories.

So true! There are amazing stories of God's intervention in WWII and the Civil War. Sometimes weather helped turn the tide with fog ddelaying battles or disorienting armies for example. There was an incident in the Civil War in which it appeared hopeless for one side* when suddenly the other side dropped their weapons and fled the field in terror. Nobody ever knew why, but the fleeing soldiers later said it appeared to them that the other side seemed to be winning decidedly. I'm sorry but I don't have an internet source for this.

*I do know which side was which in this event, but it doesn't matter to the point of this story. No matter what we see in this world, God is in charge. But our prayers really do have a impact, I believe, and can help save lives and hasten victories.
I hadn't heard that story, but wow how amazing! ❤️

Leslie talks a bit about WWII's prayer warriors in her podcast. 😊

Jesus, please keep Arti and Kikiruru and their homes and cities safe from the storms today. Thank You, we praise You! Amen.
The first round of storms is over here and all is safe. They think there will be a second round later this afternoon though. I think Kikiruru is still in the middle of it though down where they live.

Back
Top Bottom