prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hi everyone. So I bought 5 Serama chicks about 2 weeks ago at various ages. 2 were old enough to be outside so 2 nights ago I placed them inside the coop with my other Seramas. They were alive in the morning but by the time I got home from work they were dead. Then this morning one of the chicks in the brooder is dead.

So 3 dead within 48 hours. Thinking they must've had something. They seemed little tired but nothing out of the ordinary, poop looks normal and the ate well. So I'm at a loss.

Please pray for me that no other chicks die or any of the older birds. Going to do some research to see what could have caused it.
Praying! I assume you have already disposed of the bodies, but sending birds to a lab for a necropsy are often the best way to get answers. Sorry for your loss. :hugs

Hey yall, can you pray for my duck Munchkin? Shes been struggling with bumblefoot since October and shes looking ill lately. I've had her seen by a vet months back, (he didnt get it all) I've soaked and wrapped for months, I've given her two different rounds of antibiotics and more. I'm looking into getting her seen by another vet but money is an issue. I feel awful for this duck and just want to cry. We also have a huge mold issue in our house and like everything feels like its going wrong.
Praying! So sorry about everything! :hugs

Sorry to hear this, Whitey. Did he have a stroke? Does he live near you, so you see him often? I'm going to tell you something that gave me great comfort when my first DH was diagnosed with leukemia many years ago. Did you know Jesus has promised to heal your Grandpa, guaranteed, if your grandpa has a trust relationship with the Lord? Yup, that's right, it's a promise you can absolutely claim. You can thank Him for it already. He will restore him to perfect health. We just don't know exactly when. He may do it immediately, for He is certainly able. He may do it slowly, over time, using the body's natural ability to recover and heal itself, using the principles of healthy living and possibly medical intervention. Or he may do it in the "twinkling of an eye," in the resurrection, and of that healing there will be no end. However He chooses to answer our prayers, in Jesus there is no failure. ❤
I don’t think he had a stroke.

Last time I saw him was a little over 5 years ago. He, like most of my relatives, are all the way in Romania, so I don’t get to see them much anymore.

Thank you :hugs

Hey yall, can you pray for my duck Munchkin? Shes been struggling with bumblefoot since October and shes looking ill lately. I've had her seen by a vet months back, (he didnt get it all) I've soaked and wrapped for months, I've given her two different rounds of antibiotics and more. I'm looking into getting her seen by another vet but money is an issue. I feel awful for this duck and just want to cry. We also have a huge mold issue in our house and like everything feels like its going wrong.
I'll be praying. ❤️

I hate that feeling! :hugs But feeling is not faith. Faith is choosing to trust that "all things work together for good to them that love God," not because you FEEL it to be so, but because God SAYS it is so, and He cannot lie! Do you ride roller coasters? (I don't!) Some people love to ride them because they enjoy the adrenalin rush they get. They like feeling scared even though they know they are perfectly safe. Like is like that. It can feel really scary sometimes. But if we stay close to the Lord, we can know that everything is going to turn out okay, because He is in charge. All these ... things ... they are just tests of our faith. They are Satan's distractions. Satan wants us to take our eyes off Jesus and forget that He is in control, yes even of the "little" things, like your duck's bumblefoot and the mold. But by turning them over to Him, by asking the Prayer Warriors to pray over them, you are putting these problems in His hands. You are taking them out of Saten's control. I'm excited to see how the Lord is going to work on these issues now that you have asked for His help. As Jesus said, be it done to you according to your faith! Amen.
Thank you! I don't like roller coasters lol! Thank you so much!!! Yes! He has got this! :hugs

4E7DB96C-A3D2-4B7A-A766-70B07B05E65D.png
Would definitely appreciate prayers. Drove some metal stakes into the ground and ratchet strapped the coops down, as well as picked up the yard. Supposed to be really bad tomorrow. Saw the trucks that vacuum out our storm drains driving through the neighborhood this morning😣

View attachment 3032660Would definitely appreciate prayers. Drove some metal stakes into the ground and ratchet strapped the coops down, as well as picked up the yard. Supposed to be really bad tomorrow. Saw the trucks that vacuum out our storm drains driving through the neighborhood this morning😣
I’m praying ❤️

Back
Top Bottom