prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

View attachment 3032660Would definitely appreciate prayers. Drove some metal stakes into the ground and ratchet strapped the coops down, as well as picked up the yard. Supposed to be really bad tomorrow. Saw the trucks that vacuum out our storm drains driving through the neighborhood this morning😣
I'll be praying! We are supposed to get storms too, but I think we only have a flood watch in Arkansas at the moment.

Be safe! Praying for you!
Thank you! Now we have a thunderstorm watch. Maybe it won't be bad. Last year around this time, we had a thunderstorm and I lost two chickens and a cat in one day. 😬 One of the chickens looked like she flew into the wall of the house during the storm and killed herself. (The other chicken didn't die because of the storm, and the cat didn't either.)

Thank you! Now we have a thunderstorm watch. Maybe it won't be bad. Last year around this time, we had a thunderstorm and I lost two chickens and a cat in one day. 😬 One of the chickens looked like she flew into the wall of the house during the storm and killed herself. (The other chicken didn't die because of the storm, and the cat didn't either.)
Oh goodness! I fastened down and together my coops like I mentioned before, so I’m hoping my birds don’t freak out too much.

Back
Top Bottom