prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

You speak about your evil neighbors. What kinds of problems are they causing? Are you praying for them?

you forgot that I have neighbors who worship satan. they don't do what they do to me only, they hate everyone. I do pray for them, either they return to God or God does something about them. that's my prayer for them.

I did not forget. I was just wondering exactly what they are doing to you. Claim the promise in Psalm 34:7. God is so much bigger than any demons. He will protect you if you trust Him and are keeping His commandments. Read Psalm 119 and 103.

they want everyone either miserable or dead.

Hello all!! I am still semi new and have been back and forth on commenting on this thread as it feels much like entering a new high school where everyone has been in the same class since Kindergarten lol.

Yall have been through a lot together. I can say that not based on reading this entire thread (though I read some of it!) I say that based on the fact that it started in 2016 and there's over 1300 pages!!!!

I am a strong believer in God! We just left our home church looking for something that works with my work schedule. I work Sunday mornings. It sounds awful, but it was a blessing I've been praying for for a few yrs.

I was on thirds and working 5-6 days a wk. I am now on days working 4 days a wk. This is allowing for so much more family time!!!

Any way I wanted to say hi, and see if yall mined if I lurked around...

Hello all!! I am still semi new and have been back and forth on commenting on this thread as it feels much like entering a new high school where everyone has been in the same class since Kindergarten lol.

Yall have been through a lot together. I can say that not based on reading this entire thread (though I read some of it!) I say that based on the fact that it started in 2016 and there's over 1300 pages!!!!

I am a strong believer in God! We just left our home church looking for something that works with my work schedule. I work Sunday mornings. It sounds awful, but it was a blessing I've been praying for for a few yrs.

I was on thirds and working 5-6 days a wk. I am now on days working 4 days a wk. This is allowing for so much more family time!!!

I, and I seriously doubt anyone else, do not mind you’re here! Everyone is welcome, and I’m so glad you popped in!

:frow Welcome, Hedgeland! Nope, we have all been newbies to this thread at some time. This is more like a city swimming pool, just jump right in! Everybody welcome, like it says in the heading! As for your work schedule, lots of churches have services at different times of day, Saturday evenings, Sunday evenings, etc. My family attends a Saturday church, Seventh-day Adventist and you may even find Seventh-day Baptists. Anyway, we are happy to have you and welcome all who want to share prayer requests, testimonies, praise reports or any such thing! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom