prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Please continue prayers for the family friend.

We got an update today from him:

"
Kidney biopsy isn't good. I have stage 4 Lupus Nephritis. Basically kidneys are 50% damaged. Medication will hopefully slow them from getting any worse. Going in for a heart catheter today and a stress test tomorrow. Hanging in there and listening to the doctors and praying.
"

I have fasted with a close friend of mine in prayer for our family friend. 🙏 I pray all goes well and God uses this situation for His glory. I pray our family friend becomes spiritually closer to God because of this. I pray God shows mercy to him and his family.

It's hard for me to get through a day without tearing up. I'm standing firm though and doing well.

Thank you all for praying. Truly. :hugs Hugs to all of you.

Please continue prayers for the family friend.

We got an update today from him:

"
Kidney biopsy isn't good. I have stage 4 Lupus Nephritis. Basically kidneys are 50% damaged. Medication will hopefully slow them from getting any worse. Going in for a heart catheter today and a stress test tomorrow. Hanging in there and listening to the doctors and praying.
"

I have fasted with a close friend of mine in prayer for our family friend. 🙏 I pray all goes well and God uses this situation for His glory. I pray our family friend becomes spiritually closer to God because of this. I pray God shows mercy to him and his family.

It's hard for me to get through a day without tearing up. I'm standing firm though and doing well.

Thank you all for praying. Truly. :hugs Hugs to all of you.
Praise God his thoughts are turning him to the Lord! This is answered prayer!

Hi gang! I'm still very depressed with what has happened back at home. Yesterday was able to speak with my sister. She is ok. And finally today was able to hear my brother's voice. They are still without power nor water but they made another hurricane. Maria was a category 4 full of gusting winds,yet Fiona was a category 1 but brought a lot more rain. Roads had collapsed leaving families deserted and unable to get help.
Thank you for your prayers. Puertoricans like me and my fellow people will appreciate it. Thank you from my heart.

Hi gang! I'm still very depressed with what has happened back at home. Yesterday was able to speak with my sister. She is ok. And finally today was able to hear my brother's voice. They are still without power nor water but they made another hurricane. Maria was a category 4 full of gusting winds,yet Fiona was a category 1 but brought a lot more rain. Roads had collapsed leaving families deserted and unable to get help.
Thank you for your prayers. Puertoricans like me and my fellow people will appreciate it. Thank you from my heart.
So happy to hear you have spoken to your brother and sister! Can only imagine the anxiety until you heard from them, praise God you got to hear their voices ❤️ Puerto Rico has suffered so much from hurricanes and the aftermath, it's a shame it took so long after Maria to get the infrastructure back on line. And now to get hit again. So much sorrow! Prayers yes, but also other assistance, as much as we can. God bless you all.

So happy to hear you have spoken to your brother and sister! Can only imagine the anxiety until you heard from them, praise God you got to hear their voices ❤️ Puerto Rico has suffered so much from hurricanes and the aftermath, it's a shame it took so long after Maria to get the infrastructure back on line. And now to get hit again. So much sorrow! Prayers yes, but also other assistance, as much as we can. God bless you all.
Thank you. We are good at resilience. Our government is worthless. But we will get up again. I went after Maria 4 urs ago and cried as I drove from the airport. Then back at end of 2019. I might go next year but with animals it becomes hard. Unfortunately, US do not want us as State. There are a lot of elders that cannot begin a new language and customs. I understand. This is a possibility every hurricane season of every year. 🙄

:frow Welcome, Hedgeland! Nope, we have all been newbies to this thread at some time. This is more like a city swimming pool, just jump right in! Everybody welcome, like it says in the heading! As for your work schedule, lots of churches have services at different times of day, Saturday evenings, Sunday evenings, etc. My family attends a Saturday church, Seventh-day Adventist and you may even find Seventh-day Baptists. Anyway, we are happy to have you and welcome all who want to share prayer requests, testimonies, praise reports or any such thing! :hugs
Thanks so much!
We are actually considering a Saturday night church! Hopefully it fits our family!!

Back
Top Bottom