prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I am so very glad that God knows ALL things and is in control! I have somehow lost track of who burned their arm...but praying as it sounds like it has been going on since August?!
Praying for @chickengr to finally get those papers!!!
Praying for @Isadora Dad and family!
I'm sure I'm forgetting someone I know...but God knows!

Between sickly hatch and now my mom and 3 grandbabies it has been a whirlwind of a week! Pray that my brother n i have wisdom regarding mom's care short term and that doctors will replace her knee asap if that is what is best...she didn't listen to em just before covid in 2020 and now it has fragmented and causing extreme pain. She refuses to leave her home and our relationship is difficult and for my own sanity (literally) I cannot stay with her day in and day out.
Thank yall!!a

For those who do not know, and assuming our dear @cherrynberry is still keeping up with it ... at the beginning of this thread, Post #2 has a spreadsheet of all fairly current prayer requests, along with their fulfillment if people come back here and tell us how God has answered them. Have not seen Cherry here in a while, I know she has been busy with school and other activities ...
:frowhi, Cherry, hope you are keeping well! Miss you, Girl! Love you! ❤️❤️❤️

I am so very glad that God knows ALL things and is in control! I have somehow lost track of who burned their arm...but praying as it sounds like it has been going on since August?!
Praying for @chickengr to finally get those papers!!!
Praying for @Isadora Dad and family!
I'm sure I'm forgetting someone I know...but God knows!

Between sickly hatch and now my mom and 3 grandbabies it has been a whirlwind of a week! Pray that my brother n i have wisdom regarding mom's care short term and that doctors will replace her knee asap if that is what is best...she didn't listen to em just before covid in 2020 and now it has fragmented and causing extreme pain. She refuses to leave her home and our relationship is difficult and for my own sanity (literally) I cannot stay with her day in and day out.
Thank yall!!a
Will pray for your Mom and your family. Sounds like challenging times. :hugs

For those who do not know, and assuming our dear @cherrynberry is still keeping up with it ... at the beginning of this thread, Post #2 has a spreadsheet of all fairly current prayer requests, along with their fulfillment if people come back here and tell us how God has answered them. Have not seen Cherry here in a while, I know she has been busy with school and other activities ...
Cherry posted on her profile that she's taking an indefinite break.

Oh this is amazing! I didn't know - thank you!

My mind is so tired...not as tired of my aching body. My heart is so torn from the tiny things to the major things of life.
My mom is so stubborn and demanding. It is so difficult to serve someone like that with a glad heart. I keep praying for God to help me keep my eyes on JESUS!!! But her tone and words cut through to my very soul.
Then the little tiny chick that looks like it is shrinking just has this constant little chirp that is so pitiful and nothing I do is helping the little thing.
I know we have to live with our decisions and consequences...this has been the worst hatch I've ever had. And that is my consequence of being so dadgum stubborn myself and determined to get a BUFF Silkie for a breeding project that could only ever truly exist in my mind.
Thank yall for listening and more importantly for praying!!!

praying for @chickengr to finally have those papers!
praying for @Isadora to make it to her family safely and her father to return to good health!
And I'm so sorry if I missed anyone!

papers!
praying for @Isadora to make it to her family safely and her father to return to good health!
And I'm so sorry if I missed anyone
Thank you for the prayers. Arrived safe and sound yesterday and made great time. I'm going to visit my dad today and his surgery is tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom