prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Love this one. I hadn't seen it yet until today. .. And in Matthew we read that the three wise men visited..the child in a house, not a barn........................
11 And going into the house, they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.

Last edited:
Love this one. I hadn't seen it yet until today. .. And in Matthew we read that the three wise men visited..the child in a house, not a barn........................
11 And going into the house, they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.

They may not have gotten there immediately after His birth, which would explain why Herod ordered the slaughter of all baby boys from age two years and down. Luke says the Child was born in a stable, but not that they set up housekeeping there. Putting the wise men on site at the Nativity, however, makes a better Christmas scene.

Yes. And after that, if we are faithful and trust in God, the day is coming when there will be the grand reunion, when Jesus comes and opens the graves, and the dead in Christ shall rise together with the living saved and "so shall we ever be with the Lord," 1 Thess. 4:13-17. What a glorious day that will be! :wee Death is not the end for the Christian. 1 Cor. 15:50-56. There will be a BIG party that day!

I hope first to be one of those who will deserve to be with the Lord. then I hope to meet you there as in this life you are far away from me to meet.

Luke 2:16
And they went with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby lying in a manger.
Yes. And 15...the shepherds....15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us. ❤

Just wanted update. Everyone is doing better. Not quite out of the woods yet but doing better
Thanks, Arti. Good to hear. Still praying. You've had a lot of challenges, so I also pray that your faith stays strong. That old Satan, he wants to shake our faith before the Lord comes, but we have to hold tight! He (God) is faithful and He will bring us through every trial when we trust in Him.

My DD and SIL in TX are having a hard time keeping their house warm in this unusually cold weather. It's a small rental, not insulated. Last night, with the furnace on, a space heater and the oven on, the house was only 55°. Brr! Tonight the furnace went out, tripping a breaker for some reason. They turned it back on but don't know why it tripped. The year the power grid went down they had to sleep in their car for about a week. He's had some strokes and has no use of his left arm. Please pray and just ask God to take care of them. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom