prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thank you all for your prayers for my husband. I tried to get him an appointment for re-evaluation but the earliest was end of April. A coworker asked how my dh was doing, I shared my frustrations, and she contacted a neurologist she knew...now we have an appointment for February 6th!

Thank you Lord Jesus!

Thank you all for your prayers for my husband. I tried to get him an appointment for re-evaluation but the earliest was end of April. A coworker asked how my dh was doing, I shared my frustrations, and she contacted a neurologist she knew...now we have an appointment for February 6th!

Thank you Lord Jesus!

Praise God
Thank you Jesus

I'm Sorry that I haven't been here in a while, life can get very busy and stressful sometimes. I hope you are all doing well and I will be praying for everyone. But I have one request, will you guys please pray for my friend, he is a son of missionaries and they are visiting the states for a few more months and then they are leaving again nut he is really homesick and i hoped you guys would pray for him. Also please pray for me not to be selfish I really am gonna miss him when they leave. I won't see him for 4 years and that thought just makes me sick, but I know God has a plan and I must trust it. ❤️

Screenshot_20240126-161054_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom