prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Philippians 4:12-13 KJV
I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. [13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Note: I thought it was important to include some context with this text, as it is often quoted out of context.

I'm Sorry that I haven't been here in a while, life can get very busy and stressful sometimes. I hope you are all doing well and I will be praying for everyone. But I have one request, will you guys please pray for my friend, he is a son of missionaries and they are visiting the states for a few more months and then they are leaving again nut he is really homesick and i hoped you guys would pray for him. Also please pray for me not to be selfish I really am gonna miss him when they leave. I won't see him for 4 years and that thought just makes me sick, but I know God has a plan and I must trust it. ❤️
I was wondering if any of you could give me some advice, I mentioned before that my friend is going away for awhile. I feel like he'll just forget about me while he is gone. I just don't know how to get over that fear, can somebody help. I've been praying about it alot but there just seems be something more there that I'm just not getting, I just don't know.

I was wondering if any of you could give me some advice, I mentioned before that my friend is going away for awhile. I feel like he'll just forget about me while he is gone. I just don't know how to get over that fear, can somebody help. I've been praying about it alot but there just seems be something more there that I'm just not getting, I just don't know.
Have you asked him if he'd be willing to stay in touch with you while he's away? Have you exchanged email addresses, phone numbers, or anything like that? Maybe you could express an interest in the missionary work and ask for updates or reports on fb. But you should probably communicate your interest to him before he leaves. Joshua 1:7 might be helpful to you. My prayer is that the Lord will give you the courage to reach out if it is His will for you. ❤️

it is simple. God has plans for all of us. relax and let God take care of your future. we get what IS best for us not what we THINK is best for us.

Screenshot_20240203-215703_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom