prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Screenshot_20240217-001344_Facebook.jpg

Psalm 33:1,6,9,18 KJV
Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.

[6] By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

[9] For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast. [18] Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

Praise the Lord, O my soul!
Ps 103:1
Bless the Lord o my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name

I am at the end of my rope. I don't know what to do and it is all I can do not to scream. Prayers for guidance and justice please. Being wronged by people who hide behind the excuse of Christianity is unacceptable.
Lord, please help this child of yours. Give them the peace, YOUR peace that passes all our understanding. Hold them close and let them feel Your presence. In the most precious Name of Jesus I pray.

I am at the end of my rope. I don't know what to do and it is all I can do not to scream. Prayers for guidance and justice please. Being wronged by people who hide behind the excuse of Christianity is unacceptable.
Jesus suffered at the hands of church leaders, priests and rabbis, those who should have been the first to recognize Him as Messiah based on OT prophecy. He was abandoned by His closest friends, denied by one, betrayed by another. As His followers, can we expect better treatment? We are told that we also will suffer betrayal by those from whom we least expect it, even those of our own household. Matt. 10:36. If we can keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, perhaps we can respond as did Peter and some of the other apostles, in this experience:

Acts 5:40 KJV
And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.

Acts 5:41 KJV
And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

We cannot control or change the behavior or actions of other people. We can only control our response to those actions. My prayer for you is that God will grant you His grace to bear patiently whatever injustices you may be experiencing, so that those around you may see the love and peace of Jesus shining in you, and glorify God.

Back
Top Bottom