prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

wow the Lord does not like complaining - - -
I just read this

The People Complain​

NUMBERS 11:1 Now when the people complained, it displeased the Lord; for the Lord heard it, and His anger was aroused. So the fire of the Lord burned among them, and consumed some in the outskirts of the camp. 2 Then the people cried out to Moses, and when Moses prayed to the Lord, the fire was quenched. 3 So he called the name of the place Taberah, because the fire of the Lord had burned among them.
I have murmuring on my prayer list, MY OWN murmuring and complaining. 😳🙏

If anyone could pray for me, my heart would appreciate it. I just was broken up with by my 6 yr long relationship. Whom I've raised a stepson for 6 years with. My entire world is crumbling. I feel so sick. I cannot eat. I'm in so much pain. Physically and emotionally. I cannot see a way through. I am all alone and I'm terrified so badly I cannot stop shaking. I never knew I could be so afraid. I don't have anyone.
@cluck queen
🙏🙏🙏
You are loved.

When you feel most alone Jesus is right there, for you.

Cry out to Him as His child. He will never leave or forsake you.

That should be a song I started singing it right off the bat , is it already a song?

I don’t know but for years I play WBHY power 88 mobile Pensacola continuously at home and sometimes K-Love

So it could have been something I heard over the years

Seriously, of it happens, it's big. I need prayer that someone's heart will be softened, and that something can be worked out that makes both parties happy, and everyone is treated fairly.
Our God is in the miracle business! When it happens, let us know so we can rejoice with you!

Maybe this will encourage you. Years ago some friends of mine had a miracle like what you're asking for. A man had been divorced by his wife and she pretty much "took him to the cleaners" but he still owned some nice mountain property. Time passed and he remarried. Then the ex decided she wanted that property and sued him for it. He and his new wife prayed over it before they went to court. In court, the ex unexpectedly stood up, turned to him, apologized and said she'd changed her mind, asked him to forgive her and said she was dropping the suit. Everyone was stunned. The judge said, "case dismissed" and gave him clear title to the property. As the man and his new wife approached the bench to sign papers, the ex started screaming at her attorney and smacked him with her purse, saying, "Why did you let me do that?!"

The Lord can certainly turn the hearts of kings this way and that, the Bible says, and he can turn anybody's heart! The battle is not ours but the Lord's.

Psalm 37:4 KJV
Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

🎶 What a mighty God we serve …

Angels bow before Him heaven and earth adore Him …

He is the Lord of lords He is the King of kings His name is Jesus … 🎶

I have forgotten the name and who sang this song it was way back in 2001 or 2002

It was like 2 different songs combined together with a woman singing one and a man singing the other

Back
Top Bottom