prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

maybe I did not explain well. anger comes from satan and if we are angry that is as if we are worshiping the wrong one. God wants us to be calm. if we pray while angry our prayer is weak. we should always calm down before we start praying.

if someone gently asks you to help you are going to help, right? but if someone is shouting with anger you probably will not feel like helping them. the same thing applies when talking to God. God IS love but God also teaches us lessons. we should always be nice when talk to him. if we are angry as spoiled kids we might provoke God to teach us the lesson the same way parents teach lessons their kids.

we need to deserve God's help. it is true that he helps even if we don't but only if HE finds it necessary. God also tempts us. we cannot do whatever we want to and let God fix our mistakes.

I hope I explained better. ask if I didn't.
I respectfully disagree with most of this. Anger does not come from satan. God himself was angry many times. The great flood and Sodom and Gomorrah come to mind right away. Anger is an emotion that everyone has, what we do when we are angry is what matters. I've prayed to God many times while being angry. He has helped to calm me and I can then find peace. God always knows how we are feeling, to hide it from Him would be wrong. And waiting to pray until you are not angry could be a mistake, at that moment, one might need the prayers most of all. Of course, yelling at God is never right but it can still happen. But it doesn't mean it's from satan, God understands emotions. In fact, He is the one that gave us emotions. Anger being one of them. Without anger, we can't experience love or forgiveness

I respectfully disagree with most of this. Anger does not come from satan. God himself was angry many times. The great flood and Sodom and Gomorrah come to mind right away. Anger is an emotion that everyone has, what we do when we are angry is what matters. I've prayed to God many times while being angry. He has helped to calm me and I can then find peace. God always knows how we are feeling, to hide it from Him would be wrong. And waiting to pray until you are not angry could be a mistake, at that moment, one might need the prayers most of all. Of course, yelling at God is never right but it can still happen. But it doesn't mean it's from satan, God understands emotions. In fact, He is the one that gave us emotions. Anger being one of them. Without anger, we can't experience love or forgiveness

I didn't explain what I mean. sorry I am tired now to discuss anything. too busy with the farm and hatching.

No, I don't think chickegr means to wait until you are not angry to pray.
Of course you need to come to God for anything, even when you are angry. Cast those feelings upon Him and let Him carry you through.

Anger can be consuming and this can lead to a path away from God.

As @BigBlueHen53 says "pray always"!

Have not gotten alerts from here in a while! No excuse, I should have checked on you all. Time got away from me.

Hard day. I'm pushing through, but need serious prayer. I'm praying unceasingly, and I know there are times to let things go, but I truly believe that this is an attack to try and keep us from better things. I'm very angry at systems of the world.
God knows your need.
Proverbs 3:6 KJV
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Matthew 6:33 KJV
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

This world is temporary; the next is eternal.

Hi all, I need prayers please, for wisdom and help, for a fairly confusing situation. Thanks
James 1:5 KJV
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

I need prayers. I'm angry, and I don't know what to pray for because everything is falling down around me, and out of my control. And I'm tired of hearing "I'm sorry" or "Something better is coming".
Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. [12] Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. [13] And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

We are never in control, we only think we are! God is in control. Trust Him!

prayer request: my finger got swollen and I cannot bend it. no idea why. it hurts a lot.
Psalm 103:1-3 KJV
Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. [2] Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: [3] Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Please pray for my dad. He goes in today to get his heart shocked(yes, that's a thing)
Glad to hear the procedure worked!
❤️😃❤️

my daughter Jessica asked for prayer the details will be unspoken but God knows
Isaiah 65:24 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

God also tempts us
James 1:13 KJV
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
James 1:14 KJV
But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

@ShrekDawg - my friend, I pray every day for you, as if you were my own child. You must cultivate a relationship with your Savior AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, because it does. You must DAILY spend time in the Word. You must CONSTANTLY walk with Him in prayer - as must each and every one of us! You must learn of Him, of His love for you, so that you can fall in love with Him over and over again every day. Look around you. See the birds, the flowers, your own dog? All these things He made for love of YOU. Everywhere you see or hear beauty, it comes from His hand - because He loves YOU. Every good meal you enjoy, is a gift of love from Him to YOU. Learn of Him. Trust Him! He wants only what is best for you. When you falter or fail, when you feel weak, turn first to Him. Our weakness is made strength in Him. He will give you His strength, which is infinite. Our prayers cannot save you, it is His love alone that can. We can only pray that you will learn to love and trust Him! :hugs

@chickengr: I agree with @Wyorp Rock and @tripletfeb, it is no sin to feel anger, it is part of the emotional package our Father gave us. He did say,
Ephesians 4:26 KJV
Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
Anger is not sin. As Trip said, it is possible to allow anger to draw us into sin. But God knows all that we think and feel, do we think we can hide our anger from Him? We can go to God in all our emotions, and He can help us deal with them. Whether sorrow or joy, grief or playfulness, anger, depression or anything else, there is nothing I need to hide or withhold from my God. He made me. He knows me better than I know myself! I am ALL His, warts and all. ❤️ I do think from this text He wants us to deal with anger ASAP and not let it fester into grudges, resentments and broken relationships.

Have not gotten alerts from here in a while! No excuse, I should have checked on you all. Time got away from me.

God knows your need.
Proverbs 3:6 KJV
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Matthew 6:33 KJV
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

This world is temporary; the next is eternal.

James 1:5 KJV
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. [12] Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. [13] And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

We are never in control, we only think we are! God is in control. Trust Him!

Psalm 103:1-3 KJV
Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. [2] Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: [3] Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Glad to hear the procedure worked!
❤️😃❤️

Isaiah 65:24 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

James 1:13 KJV
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
James 1:14 KJV
But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

@ShrekDawg - my friend, I pray every day for you, as if you were my own child. You must cultivate a relationship with your Savior AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, because it does. You must DAILY spend time in the Word. You must CONSTANTLY walk with Him in prayer - as must each and every one of us! You must learn of Him, of His love for you, so that you can fall in love with Him over and over again every day. Look around you. See the birds, the flowers, your own dog? All these things He made for love of YOU. Everywhere you see or hear beauty, it comes from His hand - because He loves YOU. Every good meal you enjoy, is a gift of love from Him to YOU. Learn of Him. Trust Him! He wants only what is best for you. When you falter or fail, when you feel weak, turn first to Him. Our weakness is made strength in Him. He will give you His strength, which is infinite. Our prayers cannot save you, it is His love alone that can. We can only pray that you will learn to love and trust Him! :hugs

@chickengr: I agree with @Wyorp Rock and @tripletfeb, it is no sin to feel anger, it is part of the emotional package our Father gave us. He did say,
Ephesians 4:26 KJV
Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
Anger is not sin. As Trip said, it is possible to allow anger to draw us into sin. But God knows all that we think and feel, do we think we can hide our anger from Him? We can go to God in all our emotions, and He can help us deal with them. Whether sorrow or joy, grief or playfulness, anger, depression or anything else, there is nothing I need to hide or withhold from my God. He made me. He knows me better than I know myself! I am ALL His, warts and all. ❤️ I do think from this text He wants us to deal with anger ASAP and not let it fester into grudges, resentments and broken relationships.
Thanks!!! That’s sweet! :love btw, I do pray, like all the time, I just thought maybe He’d listen better to more prayers than one and/or to other people than me hah also I see the beauty all the time, in everything, too! It’s all around. Those rainbows I saw a couple weekends ago I know came from Him. As did Brew. And all the other stuff you mentioned. :love anyway, thanks!!

Thanks!!! That’s sweet! :love btw, I do pray, like all the time, I just thought maybe He’d listen better to more prayers than one and/or to other people than me hah also I see the beauty all the time, in everything, too! It’s all around. Those rainbows I saw a couple weekends ago I know came from Him. As did Brew. And all the other stuff you mentioned. :love anyway, thanks!!
So glad to hear! I just wanted to be sure you are depending on Him and not on us! :hugs Life is a battle and there is definitely strength in numbers! I hope y'all pray for me, too! In fact TODAY we are under threat of tornadoes, very high winds, and up to baseball-sized hail. Radar looks like it is going to go around us, but who knows! Prayer appreciated not just for me but for all impacted by these storms.

So glad to hear! I just wanted to be sure you are depending on Him and not on us! :hugs Life is a battle and there is definitely strength in numbers! I hope y'all pray for me, too! In fact TODAY we are under threat of tornadoes, very high winds, and up to baseball-sized hail. Radar looks like it is going to go around us, but who knows! Prayer appreciated not just for me but for all impacted by these storms.
Thank you!!!! I am. :hugs or trying to. And I’m sorry!!! Will be praying for sure!!!

Back
Top Bottom