Pure White Silkie Hatching Eggs 12+ $25.00 S/H INC. BIN Please !!!!!

BackSwampGirl

Songster
11 Years
Feb 17, 2008
Richlands,NC 28574
I will start taking orders for my White Silkie Eggs,starting Week of March 6,.Thanks so much, [email protected] These come from great bloodlines."Gaetano Family Farms" And another lady close by me and hers is perfect also.They have blue earlobes,Mulberry Comb,and 5 Feathered toes.They have feathers all over and around the eyes.Thanks for looking at my Post,Sandra Huffman,Richlands,NC 28574 .U have any ? call me at (910)-324-4518

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your interest.It rained here today
sad.png
of course and I will give it another shot of it tomorrow.If you go to Beth G. her site you will see what mine look like.Except I got mine when she had some pure White Ones.She sent me the registration for hers.And she has put hers in many of shows and have won many prizes.1st place and so forth.I know they have feathers,but I call it hair,they are covered all over with hair and feathers.5 toes,light blue ear lobes,Mulberry Combs.They are fully bearded,and beautiful !!!!!!
celebrate.gif
I would like to hold them all the time.They are so silkie and believe me they all know their names. Thanks so much,Sandra Huffman [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom