Pyncheons?

Hi, I just came across this thread. I raise and breed Pyncheons. If the picture is yours, I'm sorry to tell you that those are not Pyncheons. Maybe a cross between Pyncheons and Mille Fleur D'Uccles. Pyncheons do not have muffs or beards as the ones in the photos have. Also, there's great debate over leg color as well as the "tassel" or knob and a floppy comb. It's almost impossible to not have the comb flop over due to the limited space between it and the knob. I also just started breeding Porcelain Pyncheons. Took me ten years but I'm finally there.

n
I saw the original pictures and that's why I said that they're not pure Pyncheons. Or Mille's for that matter. I'll try to upload a picture of my Pyncheon pullet (my favorite one from this year). The base color is nice and deep. She's a cutie pie and super sweet. My favorite breed of all time. Do you still have your Pyncheon flock? If so, do you have any updated pictures? Where did you get your original stock from if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to add some new bloodlines into mine.
IMG_20240107_133856478.jpg

Back
Top Bottom