Question of the Day - Thursday, May 2nd, 2024

Nobody would want to see my favorite pair of socks...

I actually don't have a specific pair of favorite socks. I have three different colors of the same type of sock and that's what I'm always wearing. They're Reebok and cover my ankles. The colors are white, pink, and gray.
I doubt anyone would like to see my socks or my shirt collection.

My favorite socks are the ones in the drawer that don't have holes in the heels (yet).

I buy "diabetic" socks. (I'm not diabetic.) They're extra stretchy at the top. I get 3 pair for $6 at the flea market. They have black, white, and grey. Hubby doesn't like them, so he gets a different kind, and they're grey. So I have to get black and white ones to tell ours apart.

Nobody would want to see my favorite pair of socks...

I actually don't have a specific pair of favorite socks. I have three different colors of the same type of sock and that's what I'm always wearing. They're Reebok and cover my ankles. The colors are white, pink, and gray.
I’m pretty sure I know which ones you’re talking about! :)

I don't really have a favorite pair of socks but these are fun to wear in the winter. I go barefoot in the summer
IMG_20240502_211530374.jpg

You have a specific pair of socks and shoes for 3hrs out of the week?
Yes. Simply because sandals and socks are not the most suitable things for church on Sunday. I'm fine with them for a few hours a week but I dislike them because they are not very comfortable for my feet. I would also have a pretty ugly pair of church shoes if I used them all week long.

Back
Top Bottom