Question of the Day - Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024

Would I retain my mind, or would my brain turn animal? If I do retain my mind, how is that possible with the physical differences the brain would undergo with the transformation? I'm having a hard time seeing that I'd be able to retain enough human intelligence to be able to remember to change back - unless it was a timed thing, in which case, would I retain enough human intelligence to, depending on what animal/s I become, keep out of the way of a hunter's gun, or not eat disgusting decaying matter? If I decide on a weasel and my time limit as a weasel was up, would I suddenly find myself in my chicken coop, naked and surrounded by my dead birds?

As for invisibility, would I need to strip, or do things I'm in contact with lose their visibility, as well? Specifically, would I need to go nude, because that's a rather limiting factor in a northern clime.

There are just too many questions to delve into before I'd be able to answer this one . . .

Would I retain my mind, or would my brain turn animal? If I do retain my mind, how is that possible with the physical differences the brain would undergo with the transformation? I'm having a hard time seeing that I'd be able to retain enough human intelligence to be able to remember to change back - unless it was a timed thing, in which case, would I retain enough human intelligence to, depending on what animal/s I become, keep out of the way of a hunter's gun, or not eat disgusting decaying matter? If I decide on a weasel and my time limit as a weasel was up, would I suddenly find myself in my chicken coop, naked and surrounded by my dead birds?

As for invisibility, would I need to strip, or do things I'm in contact with lose their visibility, as well? Specifically, would I need to go nude, because that's a rather limiting factor in a northern clime.

There are just too many questions to delve into before I'd be able to answer this one . . .
:goodpost:
Lots of these posts don't get into the logical side of things.

Back
Top Bottom