Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

Wow! That's terrible. Absolutely, I'm sending prayers you way Brent.
hugs.gif
I am thinking about you Brent.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Brent so sorry to hear what happened in your area. Those poor families, having to cope with such brutality. It's gotten so I hate reading the news any more.

I'm so thankful for the decent people I've met here on BYC...feels like a "safe" place if you all know what I mean.

Quote: I know
hugs.gif
About 2 years or so ago, when we were in S.A. still there was a farm murder no more than a few miles from us. I can't remember how many people got killed. The cops got called and they chased the killers, set their dogs on one and had a shootout no more than 60 yards from our house. It's different hearing about these things and then they happen so close to you… It suddenly feels VERY real.

I know
hugs.gif
About 2 years or so ago, when we were in S.A. still there was a farm murder no more than a few miles from us. I can't remember how many people got killed. The cops got called and they chased the killers, set their dogs on one and had a shootout no more than 60 yards from our house. It's different hearing about these things and then they happen so close to you… It suddenly feels VERY real.

Way too close for comfort Sumi. Glad you & yours were ok.

Quote: Thank you, Debby, me too. That was scary and way too close for comfort. Whenever I hear about the troubles in the US, Brent's story now and the rioting in Charlotte, I worry about my BYC friends and family across the pond. Praying for you all to stay safe over there!

Thank you, Debby, me too. That was scary and way too close for comfort. Whenever I hear about the troubles in the US, Brent's story now and the rioting in Charlotte, I worry about my BYC friends and family across the pond. Praying for you all to stay safe over there! 

:hugs Thank you so much for your prayers, Sumi. The Lord knows this country needs him.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom