Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

Congrats on the new family member Sumi! She sounds like a little love...enjoy!!

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask for prayers. I was diagnosed with dysthemia and an anxiety disorder this morning.

Take care of yourself Brent...you're in my prayers
hugs.gif

Man, I haven't been able to be on for a while.  Love all of the quotes.  
Got my Oct. follow up mammo appt.  Can't believe it's been 6 months already.   The wait was short, now to see what's up on my right side.  Hoping and praying that the lump is just plain gone!   :)    Or, at least a lot smaller.  
Oct. 19th, I should know!  

Thoughts and prayers. :hugs and :fl

Sometime during the craziness that was yesterday, we got a new family member. A little kitten we finally settled on a name for: Oriana. My son told me two nights ago he keeps hearing a kitten shouting outside and when he looked he saw one running around the cars parked on the street, but was unable to catch it. Yesterday afternoon he heard her again and we spotted her under my neighbours' car. Long story short, I went and crawled under the car and managed to fish her out of the engine compartment, where she was hiding. She's a stray, but in fairly good condition, only found one tick on her, no sign of other beasties (touching wood here). She's also quite young, I'm guessing maybe 8 weeks or so? We picked up some cat food at the shop and some bowls and brought her home to feed her. Poor thing ate until she was round and still wanted more, shame. She is VERY tame and timid for a stray that doesn't know us at all. Quite happy to sit on my son (who adores her) lap and being carried around and petted. So we are now unplanned, unprepared cat owners lol I'll see about getting a pic of her sometime.

Good luck with the little sweetheart! We rescued a little boy kitten only a few weeks ago, he's about 7 weeks old now and doing very well! A but evil I will say! :lol:
Hi guys, I just wanted to ask for prayers. I was diagnosed with dysthemia and an anxiety disorder this morning.

I'm so sorry! :hugs I have very bad anxiety and I'll say, it feels AWFUL sometimes, but the best thing to do is surround yourself with friends and family and ask for help!

Brent, you're more then a diagnosis. Don't be crammed into a box and a label put on it. You can't let anyone put a label on you. You're unique and a terrific guy, because that's who God made you to be. :hugs

I'm so sorry!
hugs.gif
I have very bad anxiety and I'll say, it feels AWFUL sometimes, but the best thing to do is surround yourself with friends and family and ask for help!
Yeah...anxiety is tough to deal with
sad.png
hugs.gif

Brent, you're more then a diagnosis. Don't be crammed into a box and a label put on it. You can't let anyone put a label on you. You're unique and a terrific guy, because that's who God made you to be.
hugs.gif
Aw, you're making me want to cry
hugs.gif

:hugs Anxiety and depression suck and I'm really sorry that you have to go though that. I have general and social anxiety so I have some idea of how you feel. I wish I could tell you how to make it go away, but I don't know the answer to that and probably never will. All I can say is to try to be open with the people you care about and talk to them about how you feel. Their's no worse feeling in the world than trying to keeping all your emotions trapped inside. Even just writing in a journal or something can help alot and I find it to be pretty soothing. I'll be praying for you :hugs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom