Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

LL

Good morning everyone.. Please excuse my silence over here lately, I had a lot going on over the last few weeks, including a cancer check-up (all good) and my cat getting run over and killed.

I see we have some new posters here, welcome to the family!

Good morning everyone.. Please excuse my silence over here lately, I had a lot going on over the last few weeks, including a cancer check-up (all good) and my cat getting run over and killed.

sumi, I am so sorry about your cat. We have a new barn cat, a little male grey tabby, that was dumped out here on our county road. He has taken up space in one of our barns, does not seem at all interested in our birds, plays in the sun chasing insects and we have not seen a field mouse since he moved in. Perhaps he is one of the nine lives your cat had left. We will be happy to share him with you.

Good morning Sumi, it's good to see you. So sorry to hear about your cat
hugs.gif

That's great news about your check up!

Oh no Sumi :( Im really sorry about your cat :hugs

great news about the check up
hugs.gif
so sorry about your sweet little kitty
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

sumi, I am so sorry about your cat. We have a new barn cat, a little male grey tabby, that was dumped out here on our county road. He has taken up space in one of our barns, does not seem at all interested in our birds, plays in the sun chasing insects and we have not seen a field mouse since he moved in. Perhaps he is one of the nine lives your cat had left. We will be happy to share him with you.
thats great!

Back
Top Bottom