RANDOM STORY THREAD

Homie Four

Songster
5 Years
Feb 4, 2014
Oregon
So, I haven't been writing much and I want to write more so could ya'll halp mai?
So, here is my plan.
You guys post a scenarios, characters, plot, a name for the story, anything you would like and I'll write a short story about it.
Everytime one person posts something like this, I'll write one story that goes along with that.
I'll only write one or two stories a day xD (or atleast try xP)
SO, PWEASE HALP MAI!

Ok. Thanks!
big_smile.png

I call this one, The Fabulous Adventure of Captain Fabulous

“The sunset is so majestic…” Captain Fabulous murmured to himself as he watched the sunset out his window. “Why must nature be so beautiful, but humans be so evil?” He asked himself in his brusque voice. He stood in his room, his hand on his brown with blonde highlighted hair. His dog, George W. Lincoln, laid in the corner.
“Captain Fabulous!” Barked George W. Lincoln suddenly.
“What is it, Gwel!?” Captain Fabulous turned around to face Gwel. He called him Gwel for short.
Gwel ran over, “Evil approaches!”
“I must save lives now, be careful Gwel.” Captain Fabulous quickly ran into his closet to change into his suit. He came out wearing a fluffy scarf, a tank top that showed his belly, and some short shorts. He held a lazer gun the had pink jewels all across it.
Captain Fabulous set out to fight danger. His fabulous sensor showed that there was someone not being fabulous in the North, at the nearby wig store. He broke into the window of the wig store and held up his lazer gun.
“Where is this fashion criminal?” He shouted. Suddenly, he head sounds by the cash register. It was a man with black and white stripped clothes and he held a old, gray gun. Captain Fabulous gasped. “That style is so 20 years ago. You must be defeated.” He charged him and the man shot at Captain Fabulous. “Your mere ugly bullets won’t hurt me!”
Then, the criminal pulls out a polyester shirt. “But this will, mwahahaha!” He gave off an evil laugh.
“No, my only weakness!” He struggled to move, but still shot his lazer. It shot out a rainbow lazer and shot the fashion criminal. The criminal fell down, his whole outfit turning pink and fabulous. “Now that’s what I call a fashion sense.” He grinned and flew off for the police to take care of the rest.
When he got home, he changed into his pink and purple pajamas and cuddled up in bed. “Gwel, today was a fabulous day…” He said, dozing off to sleep. Captain Fabulous went on to save more people’s not so fabulous sense of fashion. He is one fabulous super hero.

Back
Top Bottom