electrycmonk

_This space intentionally left blank_
Aug 8, 2019
Happily caught in the 'Denton vortex', Tx
My Coop
My Coop
Woke up this morning rather early (unnaturally so) and realized …. If I could back up and restart “x” what would I wish I’d know to ask about…. Simple baby step type stuff….

so I thought do we have a sticky “welcome packet” type thread that’s kinda like a table of contents?

It’s one thing to “see” all the forums sub-forums and get overwhelmed. Then you add in the distraction of English NOT being your initial language of choice….

Hi, welcome to BYC. If I had it to do over again. I’d like to think I’d of had a little primer on how quickly chickens health can be like the ole NiCad batteries… going solid and great then within a few hours….. flatline & gone.

I am so thankful for the knowledge that has been shared with my posted questions in such timely manner & look forward to any future replies as time goes on. I know it will be much less of a mental hurdle for me as the years progress. Make no mistake, I KNOW there are many hurdles still awaiting me. It’s called life.

and so with this being the start of my 3rd year officially here & with chickens… I added a few “Tag’s” ….. suggestions? Thoughts? Or just a dumb look(smirks to self)? I’ll pause now. EAA87D02-9B85-4C68-BA48-8D955B8C3620.jpeg

"Dumb look"? Never. "Different"? Thankfully.
Oh silly, it’s a long tradition in my family… that whole “Suggestions, thoughts, dumb looks?” Came home from either Kellogg’s or the DoD Federal Center as a way of pausing to get dialogue rolling. (Giggles)

Back
Top Bottom