Ribh's D'Coopage

How’s your son doing today? Chainsaws are the tool that personally scares me the most on the farm... a close second is the whirly gig brush mower for the tractor, because it can shoot rocks out hard enough to lodge into trees.

The “nicer way” to describe your Hubby is “thrifty” or very “economical” ;) I also prefer to describe myself as “sanity deprived”, rather than “crazy” or “insane” :D

ME TOO! Especially children’s books.... I have a huge collection... when I go antiquing... I’m always on the lookout for books from my childhood.. I have found quite a few:love
This is getting scary. I'm betting my children's collection is larger than yours. ;)

How’s your son doing today? Chainsaws are the tool that personally scares me the most on the farm... a close second is the whirly gig brush mower for the tractor, because it can shoot rocks out hard enough to lodge into trees.

The “nicer way” to describe your Hubby is “thrifty” or very “economical” ;) I also prefer to describe myself as “sanity deprived”, rather than “crazy” or “insane” :D

5 stitches. He was lucky. Not paying enough attention but he got clipped rather than sawn, so no major damage.

Thrifty might be *nicer*, but not quite as accurate...It's taken me a long time to convince him that cheap can be really, really expensive sometimes.Still, he puts up with me & my *different reality*.

5 stitches. He was lucky. Not paying enough attention but he got clipped rather than sawn, so no major damage.

Thrifty might be *nicer*, but not quite as accurate...It's taken me a long time to convince him that cheap can be really, really expensive sometimes.Still, he puts up with me & my *different reality*.

Glad he’s ok! I’m sure he’ll pay much closer attention going forward... one good scare to remind you how dangerous the tool you are using really is!

*different reality*... I like that one!

Back
Top Bottom