Ribh's D'Coopage

The thing about not being a farm is I can keep chickens purely for pleasure ~ & there are so many so very pretty breeds to choose from! The Campines are neither very friendly nor the sort of great layer my Rocks are but they make up for it in personality. I really think they are my favourite. They have grown larger than I was expecting & now their combs are fully developed they are really striking. Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment but I would get these girls again in a heartbeat! Ha'penny.
P1110517 (2).JPG

Lottie has really grown rotund too! :D Not laying yet but then neither she nor Lavender were bought with great expectations in the laying department.

P1110518.JPG
Tuppence. Don't you just love those big, dark eyes?!
P1110521 (2).JPG

And here is Pebbles. What a chicken! She's a great little layer & feisty as all get up. I'm getting 4~5 eggs from her a week. Not bad for a tiny girl.
P1110489 (2).JPG

Well, folks you might think me a bit weird, but good things do happen on BYC. DW and I have a really close friend here we've been chatting with for quite some time. We've decided we have plenty of room in our lives for extra grand kids... So with her consent, we've virtually adopted a new granddaughter. Would you like me to introduce her?

Well, folks you might think me a bit weird, but good things do happen on BYC. DW and I have a really close friend here we've been chatting with for quite some time. We've decided we have plenty of room in our lives for extra grand kids... So with her consent, we've virtually adopted a new granddaughter. Would you like me to introduce her?
Waiting with bated breath...:D

Back
Top Bottom