Ribh's D'Coopage

10 ducks, 9 quail, 17 guineas, and idk I lost count on chickens... about 45-ish I think :lol:
Awesome!! You go girl!! I am having a “new animal itch” right now and keep going back and forth between a kitty and a puppy..but if Id get just two more chickies that would probably satisfy the itch :D... we have 2 dogs.. 3 cats.. 6 budgies.. and 16 chickens! What’s one more (or two).. right!? Oh, or maybe a mini horse :lol:

Good evening folks :frow

Evening everyone :frow

Good evening Aussies. Good morning everyone else. :frow
:frowHey everyone! :)

Maybe this will help too. I have been saving it.
@BY Bob, those photos are truly something else! I'm so pleased you shared. Rumor Godden has a book set on the shores of Lake Como [The Battle of the Villa Fiorita] & I love seeing pictures as it brings everything so vividly to life! They are gorgeous! Thank you so much!

That relaxed me. I almost dozed off. I hope it brought you back around. I kabir that spending time with mine brightens my day immensely. You have a wonderful flock. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks, Bob. :) They are a most interesting bunch of ladies. ;) I enjoy my mixed lot but the more I learn the more I think Shadrach is right & as this lot passes I might try & go with just 1 or 2 different breeds instead of a licorice allsorts ~ though that is subject to change because I find it hard to resist a really pretty bird! :lol: Campines definitely! Because they're rare & endangered & absolute clowns. And I'm leaning towards Frizzles...They're weird. I like weird. And they seem to get along together.

I am having trouble with one of my favorelle Xs. She is fighting with everybody to the point I sat her tucked under my arm while everyone was eating yesterday. I thought she'd be upset, but no! She settled right down & enjoyed a cuddle. I don't want, or need, lap chickens. I'm not sure what her issue is but she is upsetting the whole flock & they are starting to gang up on her when she starts now. Her sister is an absolute joy. Calm, friendly, easily handled when needed but not needy.

Huge tides just now. The tide is pulling all the way back to both points exposing all the sea grass.​

20190929_054650.jpg

Back
Top Bottom