Ribh's D'Coopage

It always makes me laugh because most of the earliest Aussies ~ the ones they sent out on the transport boats, were the *expendable cannon fodder*: The Welsh, Irish & Scots they starved & margalalised & then hung for trying to stay alive until they decided Terra Australis was a better option & then they wondered why they had so much trouble with the Aussie troops in both World Wars! :lau Like, seriously? :gigA little history tends to make you very politically incorrect.:lol:
I've been in battle and I am always happy to have an Aussie covering my six. :D

See! I knew you were round somewhere! :D :hugs
Yes, always close by when I'm off work :D he drives me crazy, but we don't get enough time together when we are both working. I leave early and get home before he gets off work and then there is dinner to make, birds to feed and then clean up and fall asleep to get ready for another day :(:hugs I am so looking forward to the summer when I am off :D

Yes, always close by when I'm off work :D he drives me crazy, but we don't get enough time together when we are both working. I leave early and get home before he gets off work and then there is dinner to make, birds to feed and then clean up and fall asleep to get ready for another day :(:hugs I am so looking forward to the summer when I am off :D
I know the feeling! :) The man & I run 2 home businesses together. I'm a massive introvert & he's a great talker. :lau:gig Some days he just hurts my head...:duc

I'm from Tasmania, and yes Safe from the fires for now! though we did get a 40 degree Celsius day on Monday! My primary flock consisted of -
  • a Black Orpington hen
  • a Black Australorp hen
  • a Isa Brown (*in my picture*) hen
  • a Silver penciled Wyandotte hen
  • a partridge Wyandotte hen
And then I went to buy 6 day old chicks, and came home with 18 :barnieand then my Black Orp. Hen went broody so I gave her 6 fertile Silver Laced Wyandotte eggs (of which two hatched).
So in short its some what of a circus at my house at the moment!
:wee

Back
Top Bottom