Ribh's D'Coopage

I'm from Tasmania, and yes Safe from the fires for now! though we did get a 40 degree Celsius day on Monday! My primary flock consisted of -
  • a Black Orpington hen
  • a Black Australorp hen
  • a Isa Brown (*in my picture*) hen
  • a Silver penciled Wyandotte hen
  • a partridge Wyandotte hen
And then I went to buy 6 day old chicks, and came home with 18 :barnieand then my Black Orp. Hen went broody so I gave her 6 fertile Silver Laced Wyandotte eggs (of which two hatched).
So in short its some what of a circus at my house at the moment!
:wee

Ah! Another victim of chicken maths :lol:

If I have an affinity for Aussies it's because my mates always had my back. We (collectively) may be a bit rambunctious, but there was never a doubt in my mind that my Aussie friends would have my back. :D
I've liked the Australians/Kiwi/ and Tass, I've met better than I have most people. I'm not that great with people in general and being a bit of a hot head as well hasn't helped.
I like the Catalans here. They tend not to be slippery, have enough Mediterranean passion to be interesting and are prone to telling it to your face.

I've liked the Australians/Kiwi/ and Tass, I've met better than I have most people. I'm not that great with people in general and being a bit of a hot head as well hasn't helped.
I like the Catalans here. They tend not to be slippery, have enough Mediterranean passion to be interesting and are prone to telling it to your face.
Of course you like us! :p We're the best there is!:gig

Love to see some pictures.:)

:lau the one lucky boy that gets to stay with us! The rest of his brothers were dropped off at the local wildlife park today. It was very sad, but in a way I'm glad I was able to give them the best first 9 weeks I could!
Snapchat-1204011622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom