Ribh's D'Coopage

You take some lovely photos, Sue.
My cats are wicked. lol :lau But @ heart they are just big babies. The man has a hard time when I go away because they cry for me & give him a hard time about me being missing.
Thank you-I love taking pictures :) Your mommy and they don't want to be with anyone else it sounds like :D

OH MY!! I really need to visit Oz. If I ever come into money the first thing I'm going to do is buy plane tickets!!!

Scooby is quite demanding about his attention as well. He is the sweetest boy, Lover Boy has become his nickname, and he has that bunny soft fur that you can just pet for hours!!

View attachment 1992842
Such a pretty boy :love

I just wanted to let y'all know that tomorrow at 8 am I go in for my spinal tap. If anyone cares to say a prayer for me I'd be very grateful. Thankfully I will be sedated, but I'll likely still have some pain/discomfort afterwards.

I'll be offline until Monday, still no internet at home, but I will check in then.

Will definitely do that for you :hugs:hugs

The girls are out. The temperature is climbing. Feels like it's going to be a scorcher today. It's already 26C.
High of 27°C here today so not super hot! Thank good. I've just bought supplies to start my own meal worm colony and grabbed a few snaps of the (now a lot smaller and more relaxed flock);
20200103_103856.jpg

High of 27°C here today so not super hot! Thank good. I've just bought supplies to start my own meal worm colony and grabbed a few snaps of the (now a lot smaller and more relaxed flock);View attachment 1992896
They are beautiful! How's your humidity? We are now sitting @ 29/30C but the humidity is 72% with no rain forecast. It is stifling!

OH MY!! I really need to visit Oz. If I ever come into money the first thing I'm going to do is buy plane tickets!!!

Scooby is quite demanding about his attention as well. He is the sweetest boy, Lover Boy has become his nickname, and he has that bunny soft fur that you can just pet for hours!!

View attachment 1992842

That picture makes me just want to pet him. :love

I just wanted to let y'all know that tomorrow at 8 am I go in for my spinal tap. If anyone cares to say a prayer for me I'd be very grateful. Thankfully I will be sedated, but I'll likely still have some pain/discomfort afterwards.

I'll be offline until Monday, still no internet at home, but I will check in then.

We will definately pray for you. I hope everything turns out well.

High of 27°C here today so not super hot! Thank good. I've just bought supplies to start my own meal worm colony and grabbed a few snaps of the (now a lot smaller and more relaxed flock);View attachment 1992896

That is definately a relaxed flock of birds. Tough day to have feathers.

Back
Top Bottom