Ribh's D'Coopage

Am I the only coffee drinker? I was corrupted young. My favourite cousin used to have milk coffee before she went to work & would always make me one to have with her. I don't think my parents knew. It was so decadent & grown up. Yep. I was really young. 🤣
I did not drink coffee until I met Mrs BY Bob. Now I drink way too much coffee through the course of a day. That was not coffee last night though. That was something else. 😉

Its still Wednesday here by the way. Wednesday Wherever! So here's another.

20210310_080240.jpg

I am an avid drinker of both coffee and tea 😁 and even weirder I like black, green, herbal etc. Not a fan of everything, but i pretty much always have a cup of something.
Me too. 👍 I always have a cup of something warm in my hand. The ShadMug is getting a real workout. ☕

Heinous! 😂
I'm not a coffee drinker either but two in my family love it. They also love tea.
Our tea collection is extensive. Black tea, Green tea, White tea (yes, it's a thing. Who knew?), matcha tea, herbal teas, flavoured teas and flowering tea balls when I can get them.

Now I seem to be collecting tea accessories more. Pots and trays and tea pets! 🥰
And some chicken mugs and cups we hope at some point. 😉

Back
Top Bottom