Ribh's D'Coopage

All the GKs birthdays fall about now so I made some adjustments to the pattern & made oldest GD a *happiness blanket* for when she is feeling sad & angry. There are little heart buttons to remind her of all the people who love her. What do we think, people? Less like butterflies & more like dragonflies?
20210911_163914.jpg

All the GKs birthdays fall about now so I made some adjustments to the pattern & made oldest GD a *happiness blanket* for when she is feeling sad & angry. There are little heart buttons to remind her of all the people who love her. What do we think, people? Less like butterflies & more like dragonflies?View attachment 2830166
That's so beautiful! I love the idea of the heart buttons and calling it a happiness blanket, it definitely looks like dragonflies! 💞

All the GKs birthdays fall about now so I made some adjustments to the pattern & made oldest GD a *happiness blanket* for when she is feeling sad & angry. There are little heart buttons to remind her of all the people who love her. What do we think, people? Less like butterflies & more like dragonflies?View attachment 2830166
Definitely! It is lovely.

Definitely dragonflies. Theses colours are so striking and I love the ombré effect.😍🥰

Hmmmm today they look like lotus flowers to me 🤔

(I'm not wearing my glasses hehe!)

I imagine anger and sadness in the flaming field, and validation and love and calming waters in the border ❤️ 🥰:thumbsup Nice job!

Next door's dog spends most of his day with his nose pressed up against the fence watching my girls- my girls being infinitely more interesting than his own. And to really spice up his day the Mad Woman ( Ha'penny) has discovered she can hop the fence - though getting back has proved a little more problematic. :lau
20210912_152505.jpg

Back
Top Bottom