Ribh's D'Coopage

Forgive my ignorance here, but is that an actual song, and if so, could you point me to the lyrics? I did a web search and came up empty.
No. What I spoke about was the psalms Jesus quoted from on the cross & what he is actually saying. In Hebrew thought to quote part of a Psalm is to reference the whole & when you look @ the entire psalm it may be saying something quite different to the quote. Psalm 22 is a classic. Jesus is not bemoaning God's abandonment. He is affirming the Father's love & care. By the time you get to the end of that psalm it is a great shout of victory & triumph.

No. What I spoke about was the psalms Jesus quoted from on the cross & what he is actually saying. In Hebrew thought to quote part of a Psalm is to reference the whole & when you look @ the entire psalm it may be saying something quite different to the quote. Psalm 22 is a classic. Jesus is not bemoaning God's abandonment. He is affirming the Father's love & care. By the time you get to the end of that psalm it is a great shout of victory & triumph.
Glad I was able to give you a laugh today! Anyway, I got it now. 🙂

For the 1st time in years we are having a monsoonal summer. Wet may not be the girls favourite but @ least it's cooler.​
20220108_072424.jpg

Back
Top Bottom