Ribh's D'Coopage

Good morning/evening everyone 😊😴

Aww, that's lovely, tell her I said thank you!

The only real places she can go are my YouYube channel, which also has a lot of tutorials as well. and Soundcloud. I don't have stuff on Spotify as you have to pay annually to stay on there, plus you get stuff-all for streams. You have to view it as a marketing tool, rather than an income stream, as subscriptions only go towards paying big bucks for exclusive podcasts (Joe Rogan et al).

YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQsJR6m1AKyjqVSI2AvuT1A

Soundcloud
That was amazing 💖 you have many talents !

Soda is gone too.
In all honesty I wasn't expecting to find her alive this morning.
A storm rolled through late afternoon. Most of the girls were on the patio. Not Soda. I thought she was in the shed as she has been napping there late afternoon but wherever she sheltered wasn't adequate as she was soaked through. I dried her off, but old lady that she was, she kept nodding off & when I carried her to roost I noticed that in just a few days she had lost all her condition & was as light as Olivia. Without Hepzibah I think she lost all will to live.

She was the last of my original 5.

This is my favourite photo of her. My 3 big girls were dustbathing together happily when along came Soda & plonked herself in the middle of them! 🤣 At least she was comfy!
View attachment 2998822
:hugs I'm sorry to learn you've lost two of your original group, so close together too! Expected or not, it is loss, nonetheless. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom