Ribh's D'Coopage

Doesn't matter if you have twice as many boxes as layers, they will fight over their favorites
I had most of my senior hens laying outside because I had so many broody bantams. The big wet broke all the broodies. Now the seniors want their laying rights back. :he

So I've started combining my music with my drawing; I've created a short video that shows some of the progression photos I took (I don't know if I'm up for the type of 'time-lapse' art videos you can see on Instagram!) I had a play with some of the effects and wrote a little music to go over the top. Here is the link if you'd like to have a look.

Chicken tax:

View attachment 3005717
This is beautiful! I also caught your EDM one of Jon. I am looking around for others. I have not been able to keep up anywhere on BYC I'm afraid...

Koffee Klatch Wednesday Wherever
I have never contributed before as I don’t have the mugs you all got and I don’t drink coffee. However, this Sunday was a hot chocolate kind of day and the rooster mug came to me courtesy of @BY Bob, so here we go.
The rooster’s comb is a little spoon that sits on the rim of the mug and is great for fishing out mini marshmallows!
Sorry, no chickens, I didn’t think the marshmallows would be good for them.
B520A11F-C452-43A3-BDC3-97975784878A.jpeg

I have never contributed before as I don’t have the mugs you all got and I don’t drink coffee. However, this Sunday was a hot chocolate kind of day and the rooster mug came to me courtesy of @BY Bob, so here we go.
The rooster’s comb is a little spoon that sits on the rim of the mug and is great for fishing out mini marshmallows!
View attachment 3019227
I love it !!😍

View attachment 3019227
😲 I'm so jealous of this, that mug is brilliant and I'm a hot choccy person too. (Or tea, very rarely drink coffee)

😲 I'm so jealous of this, that mug is brilliant and I'm a hot choccy person too. (Or tea, very rarely drink coffee)
I mainly do tea - but this mug just asked for hot chocolate with the little spoon for the marshmallows. How could I not give it what it wanted?!
I might do it again today as it is a miserable day with wet slushy snow all day. A perfect excuse for hot chocolate!
:drool

Back
Top Bottom