Ribh's D'Coopage

Sif nearly made me cry tonight.​
Aoife was screaming @ everyone to get to bed so I came out to check Sif was managing ok. She wasn't on the patio. She wasn't in the shed. She wasn't round the corner @ the food. I started checking all the places I sometimes find her stuck. No Sif. Just as I was starting to worry because it was getting pretty dark I found her! She had got herself into one of the garden beds & was having a really thorough dust bath.
View attachment 3023313
Not only that, I watched her stretch out both legs, her good one & then her bad one, Both wings. Everyone else had gone to roost & it was nearly completely dark when she hopped down ~ without toppling over~ & almost ran to the shed beside me. She was so happy! And I was so happy for her.🥰

View attachment 3023314
Aww, lovely Sif. :love

Sif nearly made me cry tonight.​
Aoife was screaming @ everyone to get to bed so I came out to check Sif was managing ok. She wasn't on the patio. She wasn't in the shed. She wasn't round the corner @ the food. I started checking all the places I sometimes find her stuck. No Sif. Just as I was starting to worry because it was getting pretty dark I found her! She had got herself into one of the garden beds & was having a really thorough dust bath.
View attachment 3023313
Not only that, I watched her stretch out both legs, her good one & then her bad one, Both wings. Everyone else had gone to roost & it was nearly completely dark when she hopped down ~ without toppling over~ & almost ran to the shed beside me. She was so happy! And I was so happy for her.🥰

View attachment 3023314
My gosh! What wonderful news! What an amazing lady! 🥰 :hugs :hugs

This girl is telling Sue to leave her eggs alone.

Hen_sitting.jpg

That's wonderful news!!

Best update ever!!!

Awwww. 🥰🥰
So wonderful. Great news to start my day!

Aww, lovely Sif. :love

My gosh! What wonderful news! What an amazing lady! 🥰 :hugs :hugs

Another awesome update ❤ on Sif
Thank you everyone. I am beyond delighted. After so long she just seems to get a little stronger every day but to see her doing a chicken's favourite thing [after food] & after so long just filled me with joy!

Back
Top Bottom