Ribh's D'Coopage

Lozzy said:
And just because I’m in a silly mood, here is a photo essay of said procedure:

83D78C88-1E7B-40B9-9746-BF62DD87F57D.jpeg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I loved this but it wouldn't let me quote it. Boo☹️

Hey Lozzy, this is me being helpful rather than insulting (I hope).

I have found that "magic eraser" type sponges are brilliant at getting tea and coffee stains off the inside of our mugs.
Those things probably have real magic in them. They clean everything! (Almost :p )

I made a little chart to see when she lays or not, I can share it if you want ;) :p
I have finally caved and gone digital and have created a spreadsheet for my chickens. I was using a pencil and wall calendar but the calendar gets very dusty in the coop making the year-end reckoning a messy job.
I tried the app but it was too constraining for me.

Lozzy said:
And just because I’m in a silly mood, here is a photo essay of said procedure:

83D78C88-1E7B-40B9-9746-BF62DD87F57D.jpeg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I loved this but it wouldn't let me quote it. Boo☹️

Hey Lozzy, this is me being helpful rather than insulting (I hope).

I have found that "magic eraser" type sponges are brilliant at getting tea and coffee stains off the inside of our mugs.
A teaspoon of sugar or salt will clean it too, because it is abrasive. I use sugar mostly so I don’t get salty tea! Now that would be :sick!

To each their own Lozzy, but I find the idea of tea that has been marinating all day then heated up in the microwave rather....unappetizing. :sick
That's why I have my tiny teapots. I can make a cup or two, which empties the pot, and just add fresh hot water during the day whenever I want another cuppa. But then, I like my tea fairly weak.
Yes, the second cup is pretty strong, but I like strong tea.

Back
Top Bottom