Ribh's D'Coopage

How did she go at bedtime?

My phone just went completely psycho and deleted a rather lengthy response I was writing! :he Reader’s Digest version: more rain, coccidiosis treatment to finish tomorrow. New chook Taj Mahal arriving in less than a week!
Wow!!! That's fast work on the Taj Mahal!!

How did she go at bedtime?

My phone just went completely psycho and deleted a rather lengthy response I was writing! :he Reader’s Digest version: more rain, coccidiosis treatment to finish tomorrow. New chook Taj Mahal arriving in less than a week!
I found her snoozing under a bush & dosed her again before carrying her to roost with everyone else. Definitely under the weather. :(

:eek:That's worst of all!!!🤢 I really don't like black tea. I can manage some green teas made pretty weaK - in a small cup. 😁
Have you ever had "Milky Oolong" by T2? It is a flavoured black tea, not floral and quite mild.. They have chai and green teas too and they often have pots of things brewed in store for customers to sample. You could ask them to weaken yours with more hot water I expect.

The tea arrived today. It was beautifully packaged in a linen draw string bag, with a sample of their French Earl Grey.

View attachment 3035659

It brewed well.

View attachment 3035660

And with milk

View attachment 3035661

Quaffable was the first word that came to mind. I'm knocking it back in quite large gulps.

Second cup from the pot. Much the same colour as the first.

View attachment 3035663

Quite large leaves.

View attachment 3035664

It's drier on the second cup but there's not a huge difference in flavour intensity.

On the whole, for my palate it's a very good tea!
Thanks for that MJ. I will give it a go.
Beautifully arranged tea pot and cup by the way. Very swish! 🥰

Yes ~ but you didn't have to make it. ;) Any creative effort requires a fair bit of drudgery which mitigates the pleasure of the finished object. I browse Etsy for the pure pleasure of looking @ beautiful things. It gives me great gratification ~ but I know it would not be the same if I had to make any of it.🤣
True dat. 😂

It doesn't give instant gratification, that's its problem!🤣
No, but when I’m cutting out letters when I’m scrapbooking it’s soooooooooo boooooooooooring! :th
That's the problem with felting. It's either hours of rolling or stabbing.
It's always exciting to see how the project turned out, though not always the way you envisioned.

Back
Top Bottom