Ribh's D'Coopage

One of the things that has kept me off BYC has been a gift I have been making for my great niece who has just turned 1 year old. I also entered it into the crafting competition at the Hawkesbury Agricultural Show this year. It won first place as well as Best Exhibit in Felting. I am very chuffed.

It is a Toddler's Busy Book but in scroll format based on the rhyme "There was a Crooked Man"

View attachment 3184634View attachment 3184636View attachment 3184637View attachment 3184638View attachment 3184639View attachment 3184640View attachment 3184641View attachment 3184642View attachment 3184644

The sixpence isn't actually attached to the scroll. I just put it there for illustrative purposes.
The little crooked man comes out of the house and can be walked through the scenes.
That is stunning! :love Welcome back!

@BY Bob and @RoyalChick have new babies, as does @RebeccaBoyd I believe.

Thanks ACM. We also lost Lottie as well. :hit In February I had six chooks, now I'm down to three! :(
Oh no ! I'm so sorry.
:hugs:hugs:hugs

My girls seem to be managing the wet weather so far so we have been lucky. :fl
We have just had major leaks in the roof and will have to get the builders in to fix it and replace the ceiling and carpet but no other damage as far as I know.

Wednesday Whatever
This time of year I go out around 4 to give the girls some layer and a small amount of scratch. Had an additional mouth today! View attachment 3184400
This little one ran right into the scrum of 23 hens and snagged a bit of scratch.
Brave soul they are. 😆

Victory to the bold!

G'day Chook Friends. I'm back from holidays and finished the main project I was doing in time for the Hawkesbury show (I got first place and it wasn't even finished!)

I'd like to post photos and a video if anyone is interested in seeing it.

I may never catch up on the chicken news so if anyone would like to give a synopsis I'm all ears. 👂:)
Gosh it is so wonderful to see you back! I hope your holiday was everything you wanted. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom