Ribh's D'Coopage

I think the cochin is a subset of my tribe. Yesterday the owner threw out some rice. My lot love rice. Ha'penny was over the fence in a trice. She's visited enough the cochin ignores her. Tsuri, the black tailed white Jap, managed to squeeze through the fence. There was a bit of a kerfuffle but not as much as you'd think. She managed in & out without me ever seeing her. Ha'penny tends to linger & gets busted. Luckily all I have to do is shake the mealworm packet & she's back home! :lau

I think the cochin is a subset of my tribe. Yesterday the owner threw out some rice. My lot love rice. Ha'penny was over the fence in a trice. She's visited enough the cochin ignores her. Tsuri, the black tailed white Jap, managed to squeeze through the fence. There was a bit of a kerfuffle but not as much as you'd think. She managed in & out without me ever seeing her. Ha'penny tends to linger & gets busted. Luckily all I have to do is shake the mealworm packet & she's back home! :lau
So she's not alone. She has neighbors to hang out with. 🥰

20220731_135154.jpg

DUSTBATHING IN THE GARDEN.

20220731_135209.jpg

It works every time :D

Hello Ribh and hello everyone 😊

What is in the kidney support diet?
That would be really handy to know 🤔
I don't know if you get the Hills Science food over in the UK, but there are some brands you get from the vet, which are quite expensive, but seem to be a lot better than what you buy in the supermarket. This is what we get her:

1659268707179.png

1659268749908.png

I don't know if you get the Hills Science food over in the UK, but there are some brands you get from the vet, which are quite expensive, but seem to be a lot better than what you buy in the supermarket. This is what we get her:

View attachment 3206402

View attachment 3206403
Here they are prescribed by a vet (I guess that is why they are called prescription diets!). I have a cat with food allergies and he has to have the 'z/d' prescription diet. He is allergic to a range of animal proteins. Weirdly he is not allergic to venison so if I can get a hold of venison cat food or fresh venison from the deer hunter he can have that.

Back
Top Bottom