Ribh's D'Coopage

Sorry. It can be very painful. I hope the surgery is sooner rather than later.

Oh sorry to hear that. Hope you get that addressed soon. Miserable.

Jeannie hope your surgery is quick and as painless as possible. :hugs:hugs

Both my mum and my wife. It will go smoothly and you will be happier afterwards. :hugs :hugs

'm so sorry :hugs:love
Thanks, everyone. You make me feel very loved. 🥰 Apart from one bout [which is what sent me to the Dr] I have been pain free but according to the scans they are very large stones & blocking things. Surgery is scheduled for some time in the next couple of months but they will do each side seperately, dependent upon covid. I can't say I'm looking forward to the surgery but unfortunately it is necessary. My biggest concern is the animals. The lad says he will keep an eye on everyone. He should manage the cats ok but he's not really a fan of the chickens & we all know they are dingbats about roosting.

Last edited:
Campine eggs! How wonderful for you. This will be exciting to follow along with when the time comes.
I am much more excited to try this year. While I was disappointed to lose all the eggs last year I had so much else going on I wasn't stressed. This year, watching how much the girls love this yard & how easy it will be to keep everyone together, I'm excited to try. Wrold deserves a chance to sit. I think she will make a fantastic mother. I'd like to give Ha'penny a shot but she's bound to choose somewhere outside & has proven rather unreliable. It will depend when the time comes.

Thanks, everyone. You make me feel very loved. 🥰 Apart from one bout [which is what sent me to the Dr] I have been pain free but accoording to the scans they are very large stones & blocking things. Surgery is scheduled for some time in the next couple of months but they will do each side seperately, dependent upon covid. I can't say I'm looking forward to the surgery but unfortunately it is necessary. My biggest concern is the animals. The lad says he will keep an eye on everyone. He should manage the cats ok but he's not really a fan of the chickens & we all know they are dingbats about roosting.
I hope you're are not in to much pain. I can't bear the thought of how difficult this is for you.

That's a good lad you have there :hugs.

I hope you're are not in to much pain. I can't bear the thought of how difficult this is for you.

That's a good lad you have there :hugs.
No pain. 😁 Dare I say on a thread full of aethiests & secularists that I had my church pray for me & I haven't had any pain since. 😉

Thanks, everyone. You make me feel very loved. 🥰 Apart from one bout [which is what sent me to the Dr] I have been pain free but according to the scans they are very large stones & blocking things. Surgery is scheduled for some time in the next couple of months but they will do each side seperately, dependent upon covid. I can't say I'm looking forward to the surgery but unfortunately it is necessary. My biggest concern is the animals. The lad says he will keep an eye on everyone. He should manage the cats ok but he's not really a fan of the chickens & we all know they are dingbats about roosting.
They can't be broken up with ultrasound then?

I hope everything is all back to normal soon. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom