Ribh's D'Coopage

Doing really well as far as we can tell. Haven’t seen any sign of any more seizures, plus we’ve phased out the Gabapentin that was making her really dopey and she couldn’t purr whilst she was on it. We seem to have hit our stride in medicating her, time-wise and getting a full dose into her trauma-free. She is very insistent on cuddles though.
I am thrilled to hear this. 🥰

Luna has always been my one sane sensible chicken so imagine my astonishment to find she'd hopped the fence with Ha'penny & the Vorwerks & was happily rootling through the neighbours undergrowth! 🙄
20220722_142847 (4).jpg

I feel blessed my neighbours are so super tolerant as I think, as a society, we are becoming increasingly intolerant of anything that impinges on us that we don't like. When I grew up lots of cats & dogs wandered. Yes, they could be a nuisance but for the most part people accepted that as a quirk of community living & if it became a real problem you spoke to your neighbours, so imagine my horror to be told one of DILs cats had been kicked so hard by someone it required vet surgery! 🥺 I do not understand that level of cruelty to anything! Her cats are now housebound ~ which frankly, I am pleased about & think she should have insisted upon all along but they are cats & wanted out, so she let them. Her cats are super affectionate so extremely vunerable to being mistreated like that.​

Luna has always been my one sane sensible chicken so imagine my astonishment to find she'd hopped the fence with Ha'penny & the Vorwerks & was happily rootling through the neighbours undergrowth! 🙄
View attachment 3238150

I feel blessed my neighbours are so super tolerant as I think, as a society, we are becoming increasingly intolerant of anything that impinges on us that we don't like. When I grew up lots of cats & dogs wandered. Yes, they could be a nuisance but for the most part people accepted that as a quirk of community living & if it became a real problem you spoke to your neighbours, so imagine my horror to be told one of DILs cats had been kicked so hard by someone it required vet surgery! 🥺 I do not understand that level of cruelty to anything! Her cats are now housebound ~ which frankly, I am pleased about & think she should have insisted upon all along but they are cats & wanted out, so she let them. Her cats are super affectionate so extremely vunerable to being mistreated like that.​
There is a special place for rotten people like that.

Back
Top Bottom