Ribh's D'Coopage

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER. 😇
I've remembered...
The girls surrounded me but it is cold & showery & they'd really like more treats.
I think they are missing me...do chooks miss their people? I have been bedridden with a post surgery infection & sleeping a lot. Goodness knows what will happen with the archaeology. I can probably manage the English standing on my head, though I might not manage it well, but half the time I have no idea what the archaeology is on about. We keep ending up in the hard sciences & I have absolutely no science background @ all. :gigI do make an effort to contribute to discussions & @ least sound semi~intelligent as, as a teacher, there's nothing more soul destroying than a roomfull of students clammed up & staring blankly @ you ~ even if it's by zoom.🤣

View attachment 3241724
Hope your feeling better soon :hugs :hugs

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER. 😇
I've remembered...
The girls surrounded me but it is cold & showery & they'd really like more treats.
I think they are missing me...do chooks miss their people? I have been bedridden with a post surgery infection & sleeping a lot. Goodness knows what will happen with the archaeology. I can probably manage the English standing on my head, though I might not manage it well, but half the time I have no idea what the archaeology is on about. We keep ending up in the hard sciences & I have absolutely no science background @ all. :gigI do make an effort to contribute to discussions & @ least sound semi~intelligent as, as a teacher, there's nothing more soul destroying than a roomfull of students clammed up & staring blankly @ you ~ even if it's by zoom.🤣

View attachment 3241724
WW friend.

Hope you shake off the infection quickly :hugs

IMG_2022-08-31-07-21-07-082.jpg

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER. 😇
I've remembered...

View attachment 3241724
Have you applied for a Reasonable Adjustment?

Back
Top Bottom