Ribh's D'Coopage

I'm all set for Caturday.

@Ribh I hope you're ok and doing well.

IMG_2022-11-04-14-22-36-743.jpg

Portia is my loudest & most talkative hen. She has started trying to crow. She sounds like nothing on earth-like a very young cockerel being strangled!:hmm:th
View attachment 3312529
Her plumage is extraordinary - did she have an unfortunate encounter with an electrical appliance, or did they grow like that?!? :D

Her plumage is extraordinary - did she have an unfortunate encounter with an electrical appliance, or did they grow like that?!? :D
@Perris: Portia is a Wyandotte Frizzle. I adore frizzles. My Campine breeder got me my first, a gorgeous breed frizzle called Lavender. I've always had a few since then: Olivia, Titania, Shuri & Portia are all Frizzle Xs. I find they tend to be very friendly though Lavender was a very big girl & quite difficult to handle.
1667600337683.png

@Perris: Portia is a Wyandotte Frizzle. I adore frizzles. My Campine breeder got me my first, a gorgeous breed frizzle called Lavender. I've always had a few since then: Olivia, Titania, Shuri & Portia are all Frizzle Xs. I find they tend to be very friendly though Lavender was a very big girl & quite difficult to handle.
She was a beautiful lady. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom