Ribh's D'Coopage

It looks like someone either is very surprised or doesn't believe you 🤣.

Happy Caturday everyone!
View attachment 3381442
We raised our cats as barn cats for a year before my partner convinced me to let them inside. He thinks they are so cute, clean and smell good . But this week they did something so gross I kind of miss the time they stayed outside. Only look if you are a real cat servant 😱
under my partner's working backpack, which was on the floor in a hidden corner of our living room, we found remains of a vomited mouse that had visibly been there for a few days.
Just doing their job Mam. 😆

Happy Caturday

Èowyn and Eve's dinosaur.

20230121_195018.jpg

Èowyn has decided that I belong to her and she has decided she doesn't want to share. Multiple times this week she has swatted Enzo out of my arms and chased him away from me. It is distressing to both Enzo and me. I'm not certain what if anything I can do.

Happy Caturday

Èowyn and Eve's dinosaur.

View attachment 3382238

Èowyn has decided that I belong to her and she has decided she doesn't want to share. Multiple times this week she has swatted Enzo out of my arms and chased him away from me. It is distressing to both Enzo and me. I'm not certain what if anything I can do.
I know you are unused to this because your cats are generally so unbelievably good natured. However, cats generally don't like to share.
The way my four figure it out is that they own different parts of the house. So if I am at my desk I am owned by one cat. On the sofa there are two that share me. In bed a different two share me.
It sounds confusing but they seem to understand how it works and I just cuddle whoever is willing to be cuddled.

Back
Top Bottom