Ribh's D'Coopage

Luna is gone. I let her out with everyone else Sunday morning. Twenty minutes later, when I checked on everyone, she was gone. She had a great life. She went from a new pullet who made a hierarchy mistake & was totally cowed by my Barred Rocks to lead hen. She was a sweet & gentle leader, a steady layer, & a steadfast rock in a flighty flock.

My worst nightmare is now taking place. Ha'penny is top hen. First thing she does every morning is find the highest place to stretch out her neck & crow long & loud! 🙄 I hope she settles down before I move everyone.

1659824204943-png.3213861

Freya, the last of my Vorwerks, has the wibble~wobbles. She is eating & drinking but very unsteady on her feet. Dosing her up & she seems a tad better but she is one unhappy hen.​

Wondering how Rihb's move is going.:fl
Slowly, Thanks, @Shad. I have most of my stuff ready to go & will shift that today but matters have been complicated by the painters & floorers who weren't supposed to start until I'd gone. Thay arrive tomorrow. It is total chaos here.😵‍💫

Luna is gone. I let her out with everyone else Sunday morning. Twenty minutes later, when I checked on everyone, she was gone. She had a great life. She went from a new pullet who made a hierarchy mistake & was totally cowed by my Barred Rocks to lead hen. She was a sweet & gentle leader, a steady layer, & a steadfast rock in a flighty flock.

My worst nightmare is now taking place. Ha'penny is top hen. First thing she does every morning is find the highest place to stretch out her neck & crow long & loud! 🙄 I hope she settles down before I move everyone.

Freya, the last of my Vorwerks, has the wibble~wobbles. She is eating & drinking but very unsteady on her feet. Dosing her up & she seems a tad better but she is one unhappy hen.​
Oh sorry Ribh.
:hugs :hugs

That’s so sad, I’m sorry Ribh. :hugs

This is sad news. She was good chook.

I am very sorry to hear that she is gone. :hugs :hugs :hugs

so sorry for your loss :hugs That is a lovely tribute to her :love

Back
Top Bottom