Ribh's D'Coopage

NOT SO HAPPY CATURDAY...😟
Both cats have been under the bed for nearly 48 hours. Marlow is now out tentatively exploring. Kirby managed to squeeze under the night table but couldn't get back out. Being a super smart cat he rattled all the chords & wires he could reach to let me know he had a predicament. 😵‍💫 The chickens are happy exploring & the dogs are left wondering what's happened. In a day or 2 everyone will be used to each other & no~one need be shut out. Dogs look like they will be ok with the chickens but not unsupervised until I'm sure.
20230317_114039.jpg

NOT SO HAPPY CATURDAY...😟
Both cats have been under the bed for nearly 48 hours. Marlow is now out tentatively exploring. Kirby managed to squeeze under the night table but couldn't get back out. Being a super smart cat he rattled all the chords & wires he could reach to let me know he had a predicament. 😵‍💫 The chickens are happy exploring & the dogs are left wondering what's happened. In a day or 2 everyone will be used to each other & no~one need be shut out. Dogs look like they will be ok with the chickens but not unsupervised until I'm sure.
View attachment 3435108
Aww. Poor kitty cats. They do hate moving. Hopefully you have some blankets and stuff that smells like home.

Back
Top Bottom