Ribh's D'Coopage

Hopefully it doesn’t bother him.
One of mine has a big lump between her toes and the vet isn’t sure what it is. She may need surgery.
It doesn't seem to. They've suggested surgery if it get worse but that will be rather expensive so I'm hoping he's A ok. My boys are bonded brothers & they have massive meltdowns if separated.

Happy caturday
20231216_092422_HDR~2.jpg

Took the brothers to the vet on monday to be neutered, turns out this sweetie is a girl! Opps! She got spayed though so one girl down, 3 to go. The clinic we are going to only allows 2 animals per appointment.

Happy caturday
View attachment 3706663
Took the brothers to the vet on monday to be neutered, turns out this sweetie is a girl! Opps! She got spayed though so one girl down, 3 to go. The clinic we are going to only allows 2 animals per appointment.
Any name change as a result?

I can't speak to earlier occasions (you're very popular!), but for the latest you're welcome; that one was courtesy of Fforest, who won a pretty roo comp :D
Thank you, Perris! :hugs And thank you for owning up. Half the funny bunnies on this thread take it as an opportunity for a giant tease. And to all the funny bunnies...:plbb

Oh, & a massive thank you to Fforest; a picture would be nice....🫰

my pleasure :D Here's one emphasising the back end, because his new tail feathers haven't finished growing yet, and a roo without a tail is just tragi-comic :lol:
View attachment 3706836
He is gorgeous! That tail is going to be stunning!
I swear when I can keep a rooster I'm getting a Phoenix just for tail bragging rights! :lau

Back
Top Bottom