Roasting Contest

Bob Stuart? Haven’t heard of ya. And did you think you were being original when you picked that profile picture or did you want to look like every other member with a chicken pecking the camera?

I’m using my laptop now. My phone shattered after seeing that fat a55 cat. I put 10 screen protectors one above another and my laptop is only just alive. I cant believe how you think that anyone could look at thing. Change your name too. Honestly, you think it’s cool sharing pictures of that thing. It doesn’t even look like a cat! If you want everyone to hate you then go ahead keep doing what you’re doing. Why do you do this???

I stay in too much trouble to get involved.
That doesn't mean I can't chum the water.

1707542158876.png

This thread could be so much fun. I can think of lots of comments I would love to place here, however I have found that many people get ugly and are unable to either take a joke or constructive criticism. So, after reviewing BYC rules, it is my concerted opinion that I would rather remain a member in good standing, than post on this thread.

This thread could be so much fun. I can think of lots of comments I would love to place here, however I have found that many people get ugly and are unable to either take a joke or constructive criticism. So, after reviewing BYC rules, it is my concerted opinion that I would rather remain a member in good standing, than post on this thread.
I did mention in the thread if anyone can’t ask a joke dont join in. Their bad if they get triggered. Gimme your best shot.

I did mention in the thread if anyone can’t ask a joke dont join in. Their bad if they get triggered. Gimme your best shot.
Doesn't work like that here.
It's not just a matter of someone joining in and then getting offended that will be an issue. And a don't join in disclaimer does nothing to help your case.
It's a family friendly public forum. All It's gonna take is someone to stop in and see something they find offensive or ouchie and then its....
0aa56390-affe-4739-af3d-efe172775ec5_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom