Role Play (and other games ) Rules- PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't. The main line is that we can't use anything we didn't take/make anymore. Ever.
hmm.png
Whats the point of an RP group then?

How are we supposed to have pictures then? Im confused, thats the only way for people to actually get cool pictures.... and if they are on google, they are expected to be used. I'm not trying to sound bossy... or sassy, i was just wondering how people would get pictures.

This is not correct. Just because someone shared an image is on the internet, it doesn't automatically make it ok to use. Those that are ok to use will say so. Some (and I have see a LOT here in this section) have a watermark or copyright. Otherwise you need to get express permission from the creator or copyright holder to use the picture or image.

How are we supposed to have pictures then? Im confused, thats the only way for people to actually get cool pictures.... and if they are on google, they are expected to be used. I'm not trying to sound bossy... or sassy, i was just wondering how people would get pictures. 

This is not correct. Just because someone shared an image is on the internet, it doesn't automatically make it ok to use. Those that are ok to use will say so. Some (and I have see a LOT here in this section) have a watermark or copyright. Otherwise you need to get express permission from the creator or copyright holder to use the picture or image.
So if it has a watermark we can use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom