Rooster fun pack ?

Raptorchick

Serama-mama
5 Years
May 21, 2018
San Andreas, CA
I have 8 teenagers, one in hospital and one was too fast for the camera lol, so 6 pictures :) Please please please tell me I don't have the rooster fun pack ! If I do, I'll have to figure something out lol...

IMG_2260.JPG

IMG_2151.JPG

These two had a gold-laced wyandotte mom and rhode island red pop, both came from olive colored eggs. I'm fairly sure the top pic is a roo, but my hospital baby is still growing feathers, I can't tell?

IMG_2245.JPG
IMG_2247.JPG

Fairly sure this is a pullet, and the one I failed at getting a picture of looks just like her, so maybe 2 girls at least?

IMG_2241.JPG
IMG_2242.JPG

This one I named Road Runner, she/he has always had a tail that sticks straight up and is always super fast! That pic was perfect lols.

IMG_2234.JPG

IMG_2232.JPG

This one has those pointy feathers showing, and a tail, 99% sure on this guy...

IMG_2237.JPG

This one is a bit smaller and verrry skittish, always has been, I call him Mouse. But is he a he ? The boys I've had were always really brave lol.

IMG_2231.JPG

Not the best pic, this one looks just like Mouse but a little friendlier. I really want this one to be a pullet lol.

Thanks for the help :)

My guesses, without knowing age:
1- cockerel
2- probably cockerel
3- pullet
4- pullet
5 & 6 look like a pullets, but I see some glossiness in the back feathers. That is maybe just the camera or maybe they're late developing cockerels. Need better pictures.
7- probably cockerel
8- probably cockerel
9- probably cockerel
10- probably cockerel

A lot depends on age, though.

Back
Top Bottom