Rooster Wanted for breeding project

jeslewmazer

Crowing
13 Years
Nov 24, 2009
Mississippi
I am looking for a rooster (under 2yrs old) as a project bird. I don't want to travel too far. I do have a substitute if I have too, but he is from pure Game bloodlines. I am looking for a Standard poultry rooster. I need it to have a small (or low) comb (cushion, walnut, rose, pea). He can be a cross, but if he has any white/silver bloodline then he won't do. Would prefer a single breed. The other chickens in the project are only 3months old at the moment and only of pet/hatchery quality, so show quality is not required for this project. I know this is a lot to ask, but the breed of chick I chose was either sickly of wrong for my climate and he died. I can't just order one chick, so any help would be appreciated.

We have some LF Buckeye males available. We are about an hour west of Greenville MS. We are in Monticello, Arkansas.

Here is one of the sires. He has placed Best of Breed twice this spring. You can have one for $5.

47716_best_of_breed_buckeye.jpg

47716_brenae_and_buck_best_of_breed_buckeye_large_fowl.jpg

clap.gif
I did not expect such a quick response. He is lovely. I hope to let you know in a few days. You are located about a 4hour drive away (a little further than I would like), but I will see what I can do. Thanks. I hope I can though, because I really want to do this project.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom